According to the latest Instagram statistics, the platform has 1.704 billion users worldwide. While it got its start as a photo sharing app, it’s transformed into a business platform. Millions of entrepreneurs are taking advantage of its selling power, from service providers to nonprofits to dropshipping ecommerce business owners, to make money on Instagram.
You may be asking yourself: How do people make money on Instagram? Can I pull it off myself? How is selling on Instagram different from other types of ecommerce business?
In this article, we’ll look at a few tactics you can start using today, so you can join the ranks of successful entrepreneurs who earn money from Instagram.
Can You Make Money on Instagram?
Absolutely. As long as you have some beautiful and creative images to use, you can spark the attention of Instagram’s millions of users.
Now you might be thinking: Right, I get that it’s possible, but how the heck do I start?
To start, here are a few ways you can make money on Instagram:
- Focus on sponsored posts for brands that want to reach your audience, making you the perfect medium to do that.
- Become an affiliate and earn money by selling products that belong to other brands.
- Offer to be a virtual assistant for an Instagram influencer. A lot of them are seeking help to get things off their plate.
- Write captions for businesses without in-house content staff.
- Sell on Instagram. You can sell either a physical or digital product, or even a service.
- Sell your photography
The enthusiasts of this platform are always looking out for new ways to earn money from Instagram.
Don’t worry, we’ll unravel the mysteries of this whole process in detail, along with some success stories from Instagram.
How to Make Money on Instagram?